I feel like one of the cool kids now! I’ve been tagged by Katie at Pink Cherry Kitty.
I tell you 6 things about me, tag 6 more people, and they tell you 6 tid-bits about themselves .
Six things about me:
1. I have on the t.v. from the time I get up until I go to sleep. I think it’s from growing up in a large family. I need constant background noise. I love BBC America and Boom Cartoon Network, one of those is on at all times, if not, there is a documentary on.
2. I have 5 brother’s and sister’s! Three older brother and 2 younger sisters, all but the youngest are married. All of my siblings, but the youngest and I, have children. That mean that I have nine nieces and nephews! See, large family…
3. I love nice linens and soaps, obsessions I have inherited from my mother. Thanks mom!
4. I have a collection of vintage ceramic animals. Like the bird and little deer tucked in here with the plush. I guess I’m kind of obsessed with cuteness!
5. I am analog when ever it is possible. I would rather write out a note or receipt rather than type and print it.
6. I love my red hair, freckles and fair skin! I would rather have more freckles than a tan any day. I used to hate my hair when I was younger, now I love it!
There you go, 6 things about me!